Use of this Site is subject to the following Terms of Service:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms of Service as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Service Providers reserve the right to change these Terms of Service at any time. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- This Site provides a crowdfunding facilitation service and does not keep any portion of the funds donated through it. All of your donated funds are sent to the benefactor(s) of the projects you have chosen to support, minus any fees and commissions taken by our payment provider(s). This Site does not benefit from individual transactions, but is instead funded from subscription fees paid by the organisations which have chosen to subscribe to its Service(s).
- While all efforts will be made to confirm the identity of the project benefactor(s) and the specific financial need(s) of the benefactor(s) this Site does not guarantee the identity of any User or the validity of their financial needs. Please note that there are risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
- This Site does not guarantee that published projects will be funded, wholly or in part.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use of the Site by any third party. This Site does not take responsibility for misuse or unlawful nature of any transactions processed using its Service and cannot be liable to repay any such transactions.
- The use of payment facilities of this Site is subject to the terms and conditions of our payment providers: PayPal User Agreement and Stripe Services Agreement.
- This Site and the information, names, images, pictures, tagline, logos regarding or relating to the Service Providers are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will the Service Providers be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the Site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Service Providers do not warrant that the services provided via the Site will be uninterrupted or error free.
- The logo and all custom graphics and scripts shown on the Site or required for its functionality are copyrighted by Service Providers or their partners. You may not copy, imitate, modify, alter, amend or use them outside of the Site without prior written consent. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from the Service Providers. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by the Service Providers to use any item displayed.
- You may use the images provided on the Site without prior written consent for the sole purpose of creating crowdfunding projects using the Site services or in order to promote giving to the project(s) published on the Site. This permission mey be limited or revoked at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion. You may not alter, modify or change these images in any way, use them in a manner that is disparaging to the Service Providers or display them in any manner that implies Service Provider sponsorship or endorsement.
- Service Providers take no responsibility for the content of external Internet pages linked on the Site. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- The views expressed in the Site comments are the views and opinions of the individual contributors and do not represent the views and opinions of the Service Providers. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that any Site content is appropriate as well as take reasonable steps to remove any offending content upon request and at the discretion of Site Providers.
- We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our Site or the content or services available through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, any new features including new content, shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.